Table of contents
Last revision: Apr 2013.
The International Journal of Clinical Neurosciences and Mental Health understands the importance of preserving your privacy, so we are fully committed to put in place the best practices to protect and respect your data privacy.
We only collect and process information actively provided by you. The collection methods include:
- Registry forms available on the website: used to provide our core service (the one you requested) and to grant access to restricted areas.
- Written information (correspondence) made available by you when contacting us through the website.
- Submissions and services requests using the website interface.
We do not process passively collected data (i.e. cookies, etc.). Our server may record traffic data to ensure proper functionality, but we do not use any of this information for business development, marketing, or any other activity besides ensuring proper website functionality.
Cookies consist of small text files which are stored on your device to facilitate the access to websites.
Cookies in use
We use internally developed cookies to facilitate the login and account management processes.
Particularly, these cookies are helpful in:
- Ensuring proper website functionality.
- Saving the login time at every visit.
- Improving speed or security.
Transmission of information over the internet cannot be considered 100% secure. We put in place industry standard procedures to ensure the security of data transmitted through the website (encryption, etc.), but you should be aware that this transmission is never completely secure. Additionally, you should be particularly cautious with account information, since it gives access to your information and it is your responsibility to safeguard it.
We use your information to provide you the contents and services you requested. Specifically, your information may be used with the following intents:
- Granting you access to restrict website’s contents.
- Allowing you to use the products or services that you requested.
- Providing you with information on our products or services that may meet your needs.
- Notifying you about changes on our products or services.
- Improving your experience by analyzing the conclusions of internal benchmarks.
Additionally, we may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal obligations.
You have the right to ask us to not use your information for marketing purposes. To exert this right you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also modify or update your information. To perform these changes you should access your account information on the website and edit it. Additionally, you can also notify us via email (email@example.com). We can assist you editing your account information, but we will not be able to change it ourselves since only you are allowed to edit it.
The full record of the information we hold about you can also be requested. This request should be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Note that a small administrative fee may be issued to support the data gathering process.
If you have further questions, comments, concerns or requests regarding privacy, you can contact us at: email@example.com.