Copyrights and license agreement
When submitting an article to the International Journal of Clinical Neurosciences and Mental Health (ISSN: ISSN 2182-570X), authors certify the following clauses:
- Originality and single submission – The contents presented in the article have not been published previously in whole or in part, and were not submitted or are not under active consideration elsewhere prior IJCNMH decision. The article is authentic and does not contain plagiarism.
- Authorship – All authors reviewed the article, agreed with its content, and agreed to its submission to the IJCNMH. All the authorship criteria stated by the ICMJE Guidelines were met.
- Conflicts of interest – Any conflict of interests were declared. If authors have no declaration, it should be written (in the acknowledgements section): “The authors declare no conflict of interests”.
- Ethics committee and informed consent (if applicable) – The current research was approved by an independent ethics committee and subjects gave their informed consent before they were enrolled in the study.
- And authors agree to the Open Access license agreement of the International Journal of Clinical Neurosciences and Mental Health, stated bellow.
Open Access license agreement
Provided only for your convenience—it does not substitute the reading of the full version (bellow).
Everyone (a third party) is allowed to:
- Display, copy, and distribute the work;
- Make derivative works;
- Make commercial use of the work;
But, the third party must (unless waived by the original author):